SEKOU TOURE ‘’ CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING ’’ SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2018 Yaoundé-Cameroon
Under the impetus of civil society organizations with the support of the African Development Bank, the conflict management-training workshop was held at the Hilton hotel in the city of Yaoundé in Cameroon.
The theme of this workshop: Managing complaints from people who have suffered any prejudice from projects funded by the African Development Bank.
The Cameroon Green Youth Association as a member of the CSO platform took part in the workshop, the objectives being as follows:
Strengthen the capacities of non-state actors in the system for managing complaints from people who have suffered some harm from projects financed by the AfDB "African Development Bank"
Summary of the points discussed
The meeting took place in 14 sessions with the speech by SOLOMANE KONE Director of Cameroon countries of the AfDB for the welcoming speech, this being part of session 1. Then the presentation of the other sessions by other speakers
- Set up a network of the effective platform and functional group
- Put a network in each country based on the criteria
- Osc in these countries on the basis of the ADB
- Map the osc in the zones where the projects take place by country
Contact the former osc trained
- Search for the empowerment of the "fundraising" network platform